Both the North American Meteor Network (NAMN) website and meteorobs mailing list have been offline for the past couple months. Efforts to resolve server issues for the NAMN site were not successful. It appears now that our domain has been hacked and may be potentially unsafe to visit. Therefore, I have decided to end the online NAMN presence. You should refrain from visiting the site, and remove any links to the website immediately (www.namnmeteors.org).

The entire website is archived locally, and work is being done to archive all meteorobs messages to preserve the discussions and observations. I will continue working with those observers working through the NAMN Guide, and will continue my correspondence with other meteor workers as before. In the future, please use one of the email addresses listed below.

--
Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors@comcast.net
sc_meteors@hotmail.com

Both the North American Meteor Network (NAMN) website and meteorobs mailing list have been offline for the past couple months. Efforts to resolve server issues for the NAMN site were not successful. It appears now that our domain has been hacked and may be potentially unsafe to visit. Therefore, I have decided to end the online NAMN presence. You should refrain from visiting the site, and remove any links to the website immediately (www.namnmeteors.org). The entire website is archived locally, and work is being done to archive all meteorobs messages to preserve the discussions and observations. I will continue working with those observers working through the NAMN Guide, and will continue my correspondence with other meteor workers as before. In the future, please use one of the email addresses listed below. -- Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA meteors@comcast.net sc_meteors@hotmail.com

Hi Mark,

Will there come a solution for the missing meteorobs mailing list?
I'm missing the reports from our US visual observers...

Clear skies!

Michel

Hi Mark, Will there come a solution for the missing meteorobs mailing list? I'm missing the reports from our US visual observers... Clear skies! Michel

Hi Michel,

That's still unknown at the moment, but I am hopeful it will be.

Clear skies,

Mark

Hi Michel, That's still unknown at the moment, but I am hopeful it will be. Clear skies, Mark
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft