I went out to my porch around 12:45 am for a smoke, Looked up to admire the sky, I witnessed 4 shooting stars before i could even finish my ciggarette , takes only 10 to 13 minutes to smoke. By chance i saw 4 shooting stars ( meteors ) within 13 minutes smile . On this the 31 of May 2017 in Prescott, AZ, looking to the south west .

I went out to my porch around 12:45 am for a smoke, Looked up to admire the sky, I witnessed 4 shooting stars before i could even finish my ciggarette , takes only 10 to 13 minutes to smoke. By chance i saw 4 shooting stars ( meteors ) within 13 minutes :) . On this the 31 of May 2017 in Prescott, AZ, looking to the south west .

Shelly,

Thanks for sharing your observation with us! That is impressive as I have often seen less than that in an entire hour of viewing this time of year. You must have the knack of great timing! I invite you to check the headlines on our main page for information on upcoming meteor activity. You could see a lot more than 4 meteors in the upcoming months.

Robert Lunsford
IMO Forum Moderator

Shelly, Thanks for sharing your observation with us! That is impressive as I have often seen less than that in an entire hour of viewing this time of year. You must have the knack of great timing! I invite you to check the headlines on our main page for information on upcoming meteor activity. You could see a lot more than 4 meteors in the upcoming months. Robert Lunsford IMO Forum Moderator
Robert Lunsford - IMO Forum Administrator
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft