I am looking for some help on recording the visual observation. Can any tell me what kind of data we have to record and if you have a recording of some session feel free to send it to me

I am looking for some help on recording the visual observation. Can any tell me what kind of data we have to record and if you have a recording of some session feel free to send it to me

Dear Rahul,

Sorry for my late reply!
I can try to help you on that point, if you wish. Did you read the instructions for visual observation of meteors? That could be a very first point, and if you have further questions, then I may be of help for you.
https://www.imo.net/observations/methods/visual-observation/
Just tell me at what point in meteor observing you are right now, and I'll see how I can help!

Don't hesitate if you have some more questions!
Best regards,
Karl

Dear Rahul, Sorry for my late reply! I can try to help you on that point, if you wish. Did you read the instructions for visual observation of meteors? That could be a very first point, and if you have further questions, then I may be of help for you. https://www.imo.net/observations/methods/visual-observation/ Just tell me at what point in meteor observing you are right now, and I'll see how I can help! Don't hesitate if you have some more questions! Best regards, Karl

The instructions on those pages are excellent, and the new webform is much easier to use than the old. Read the instructions and you should be right to go.

The only thing to watch out for is that if you modify the time of observations, you'll need to go back and re-check what you entered in the fields that followed it. There are 'hints' on many of the fields for if you forget what they mean.

The instructions on those pages are excellent, and the new webform is much easier to use than the old. Read the instructions and you should be right to go. The only thing to watch out for is that if you modify the time of observations, you'll need to go back and re-check what you entered in the fields that followed it. There are 'hints' on many of the fields for if you forget what they mean.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft